Single Entry Pass
|Discount (coupon code discount)||0|
AGOMONI DISCO-DANDIYA NIGHT 2017 at Mahavevapura, adjacent to Phoenix Market City
Agomoni - Durga Puja Committee is organizing a unique blend of Dandiya and Disco night in a remarkable scale, suitable for all age groups.
Dandiya dances are traditionally performed during festive occasions like Navaratri or Dussehra. Navaratri is the longest Hindu festival celebrated all over India for nine consecutive nights in praise of Lord Rama and Goddess Durga. The Dandiya Raas dance originated as devotional Garba dances, which were performed in Durga’s honor, this dance form is actually the staging of a mock-fight between the Goddess and Mahishasura, and is nicknamed “The Sword Dance”. The sticks of the dance represent the sword of Durga. Daandiya is a merger of Garba and Raas dance forms and it’s a high-energy dance that is seen today in Navaratri events all across
Agomoni Dandiya Night is attractive for many reasons:
1. One of the biggest dancing area in Bangalore (>12,000 sqft)
2. Reknowned event management team and DJ
3. Professional Dandiya dancing couple
4. Professional sound and lighting
5. Free entry for children less than 12 years
6. Mouth watering food available for purchase
7. With full infrastructure and facilities
Event Date & Time: Friday, 29 th September 2017 from 6:30 PM – 10:00 PM.
Event Venue (Complete Address) : Sri T Govindappa Kalyana Mantapa, Whitefield Road, Mahadevapura, Bangalore.
Event duration: 3-4 hours
Entry time for the event: 6:30 PM
Ticket Rates: INR 249 for single Entry
Venue Map: Click here
Terms & conditions of this event:
1. Entry is free for children below 12 years of age.
2. Tickets once sold will not be refunded under any circumstances.
3. Tickets to be retained till end of event.
4. Agomoni is not responsible for loss or damage of tickets/coupon once issued.
5. Agomoni will not be held responsible for any accidents or loss/ damage of personal belongings during the event.
6. Agomoni reserves the right, without refund of any amount paid, to refuse admission, or to eject, any person whose behavior does not comply with the rules and regulations set forth by the venue and/ or Promoter.
7. Alcohol, Spitting Pan and smoking in the venue are strictly prohibited.
8. Agomoni will not be held responsible for cancellation, interruption or stopping of the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations or any other causes beyond its reasonable control.
9. We recommend that you arrive at least 30 minutes prior at the venue to pick up your physical tickets.